Saturday, January 12, 2008

Not Muslim Anymore Forum, it's fixed now!

I'm sorry if anyone tried to apply to be a member, I didn't realize I had set it to not accept new members! It wasn't intentional!

It is fixed now if anyone wants to take a look:

Not Muslim Anymore Forum

I wanted a safe place for former Muslims or those considering leaving Islam to have discussions. Obviously safety and anonymity are important to both those who have left Islam and those contemplating it, since there is frequent violence against them.

The only post that is readable to guests to the board is About This Forum. Non-registered users cannot post or read other posts. This makes sure users posts and profiles will not be visible to anyone who is not registered. Registration requires Administrator approval.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Cosmic Dancer said...

I have joined :)

January 12, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Cosmic Dancer said...

I have joined Anisah :)

January 12, 2008 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger A. said...

You have been approved, Abu Ali!

A.

January 12, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi NMA

I just wanted to wish you good luck with your forum. I have no relations to islam what so ever (not even religious), so I'm in no way entitled to butt in and do not wish to, but I think that the concept of your forum is great. Though I'm very dissapointed of not being able to follow the contributions to the debates ;)

You probably don't know me at all. I post regularly on All_Brains forum. I hope he does not mind :)

Best wishes

Tvebak

January 14, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I tried to join a few days ago as Rational1, and I got the email with my activation key and telling me to validate my email address. But when I click the link it asks me to log in to complete activation, then it tells me approval is pending. How long am I supposed to wait?

Thanks.

March 1, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger A. said...

Rational1, sorry it took so long. My kids have been sick so I haven't had time to check. You are approved now.

A.

March 1, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home