Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Banned! AKA I'm not a former Muslim because I don't hate Muslims? Part 2

Well my IP address has been blocked from the site I blogged about yesterday. But there are ways around that ;).

I guess they think making fun of me makes me look bad, but it only makes them look ignorant! I see they deleted the threads, but I did save them. I will find a way to post them here.

My first banning! I think I'll have a party. I've got the chips. Who's gonna bring the drinks?

A,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the link to the website in your previous post, but when I saw it today I visited the site. Jihadchat? I seriously doubt this is just a forum for "former Muslims." It looks and sounds to me like it is more a forum for ultra conservatives who hate Islam, and think Muslims are infidels.

The fact that they've banned you from even visiting them says to me that they have an agenda of intolerance. You're not part of their agenda; and in fact they even view you as a threat.

How pathetic. The sites/blogs that have them listed in their blog roll are also pretty obnoxious.

January 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had this experience!! However please do not be put off by those people - of course you don't hate Muslims - most people who are against Islam do NOT. JihadChat is a notorious hate site. Do you really wish to be a part of a website where the forummers openly refer to ALL Muslims as "Vermin" and have no qualms about advocating "nuking Mecca and all Muslims" as the solution?

I applaud you for what you wrote. Leave them with their hate and logical fallacies and keep doing what you're doing!!!

-Sanitarium (FFI)

January 11, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home