Monday, January 7, 2008

Not Muslim Anymore Forum

I wanted a safe place for former Muslims or those considering leaving Islam to have discussions. Obviously safety and anonymity are important to both those who have left Islam and those contemplating it, since there is frequent violence against them.

The only post that is readable to guests to the board is About This Forum. Non-registered users cannot post or read other posts. This makes sure users posts and profiles will not be visible to anyone who is not registered. Registration requires Administrator approval.

Edited to add: I accidentally disabled new members! I did fix that if anyone wants to join.

A

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Snake Oil Baron said...

Good luck with this forum. I find it inspiring how new technologies are used to give power back to individuals despite the extreme efforts of entrenched groups. It is also great to see the Internet being used for the expansion of social and intellectual freedom instead of just as a medium for herbal remedy companies to offer me "enhancement" and "added confidence".

September 8, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great effort. Very inspired. Please keep posting.

Xmuslim
http://xmuslim.wordpress.com

September 11, 2007 at 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a born Muslim woman, but i have been having issues and considering leaving. I found the stuff you posted really interesting. I want to join the forum, but it says signing up is disabled. I was wondering if there was a way for me to join.

thanks,

Rajai

December 5, 2007 at 2:35 AM  
Blogger A. said...

Rajai, I'm sorry I accidentally disabled new members. I fixed it!

Anisah

January 11, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home