Monday, June 25, 2007

Interesting Searches that Find my Page

My counter shows what page someone was on before they came to my blog. Some people find me from other blogs that I am linked to, and some find me through searches. Here are some examples of searches that lead them to my page:

Not Muslim and Not Muslim Anymore are common ones, I'm about the first one on the search list there.

Is it ok for muslim women not to dress traditionally [Umm, I'd say yes]

Leave Islam Pakistan

muslim woman marrying man in jail

dont want to be a muslim anymore

wearing niqab in malaysia

A, seek and you shall find

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Can't post link, so check out my blog.

June 28, 2007 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its amazing the kind of searches that lead people to ones blog. Some of its amusing to say the least! :D

July 27, 2007 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home