Monday, May 21, 2007

Jordan king in Palestinian plea

Jordan's King Abdullah has urged the world to act to end what he described as the continuing suffering of Palestinians under Israeli occupation...

"This suffocating situation has brought poverty, malnutrition, frustration and radicalization," King Abdullah said.

I do not defend what the Zionists do. When I lived in Jordan we saw them bombing civilians in Lebanon almost every day. They don't show that much in the West. I believe that how they treat the Palestinians is how the blacks were treated in South Africa. It's apartheid.

HOWEVER...what about him telling the Palestinians to stop killing civilians and doing suicide bombings? Even women are doing them now! I think the fault isn't just on one side, both sides need to change. I'm sure the King won't say that though. About half (or more, depending on who you ask, Palestinians say more) of Jordanians are Palestinian, including his wife! Part of me doesn't blame the Israelis for not trusting the Palestinians.

A., Peace (and war) aren't one sided

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Stumbled across your blog completely by accident. I found what you had to say extremely interesting and informative. I will definitely be back. In you long version about yourself you said you had another blog. I couldn't find a link to it.

May 22, 2007 at 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a hard time with both sides. I'd like to see a solution as would most average Israelis and Palestineans, but the nutcases on both sides keep it goin. I will say that American zionists are far, far more extreme than almost any Israelis. American zionists, whether Jews or Christians, can talk big and send money and scream 'no compromise' (as can American Muslims with the Palestineans), because neither has to actually live there.

--Dave, http://parallelsidewalk.wordpress.com

May 27, 2007 at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home